Insurance coverage will not be provided to Coaches who are not listed as "active". Any team without at least one active coach will be considered to not be in compliance and will not be eligible to compete for a national title or receive member insurance.
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements for being an active coach?
- What certification should I be?
- What is the Player Protection Package?
- Where can I find information on upcoming courses?
- Where can I find information on my certification status?
- Are coaches still eligible to register for multiple roles?
- Can I become a member coach without achieving active/certified in the current program?
- What is expected of coaches in the new program?
- What if I do not achieve active status?
- What is professional development credit?