A USA Rugby coach is a certified coach who works to protect and ensure player welfare. He or she is capable of teaching technical and tactical principles of the game appropriate for a player’s age and skill level. USA Rugby coaches have demonstrated an understanding of the laws and mandates of the game and are committed to professional development.
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements for being an active coach?
- What certification should I be?
- What is the Player Protection Package?
- Where can I find information on upcoming courses?
- Where can I find information on my certification status?
- Are coaches still eligible to register for multiple roles?
- Can I become a member coach without achieving active/certified in the current program?
- What is expected of coaches in the new program?
- What if I do not achieve active status?
- What is professional development credit?