No. Many organizations require coaches to complete similar safety requirements. We accept almost all accredited educational programs. If you have completed a sexual abuse and harassment awareness course, concussion course, first aid or coaching fundamentals course through an established provider or school district please send verification to Chase Langdon (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive credit for the course.
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements for being an active coach?
- What certification should I be?
- What is the Player Protection Package?
- Where can I find information on upcoming courses?
- Where can I find information on my certification status?
- Are coaches still eligible to register for multiple roles?
- Can I become a member coach without achieving active/certified in the current program?
- What is expected of coaches in the new program?
- What if I do not achieve active status?
- What is professional development credit?