All coaches who teach the contact version of the game must complete the Level 200 certification in order to be in compliance with the USA Rugby coaching requirements.
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements for being an active coach?
- What certification should I be?
- What is the Player Protection Package?
- Where can I find information on upcoming courses?
- Where can I find information on my certification status?
- Are coaches still eligible to register for multiple roles?
- Can I become a member coach without achieving active/certified in the current program?
- What is expected of coaches in the new program?
- What if I do not achieve active status?
- What is professional development credit?